SHOWCASE FALL 2018
REHEARSALS BEGIN IN AUGUST, FIRST MEETING LATE JULY.
SHOWCASE is an opportunity for actors to be seen by influential industry professionals. Invited professionals include agents, casting directors, directors, producers and writers.
Enrolled TCAS students are eligible to participate pending an audition with Director Lisina Stoneburner.
The showcase will be shown live. Industry professionals will be invited to a live event and there will be a meet
and greet with light food and drinks following the performance.
Adults levels one and two and master class are all eligible to participate.
24 Available Spots.
10 Master Class Spots - audition not required.
14 Level One and Two Spots
All participants must remain enrolled from rehearsal months through showcase and must adhere to the requirements for rehearsal.
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD ON:
NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW APPLICANTS. SPACES IN SHOWCASE 2018 HAVE BEEN OFFERED.
Sunday, June 3rd.
Information regarding the audition and criteria has been emailed.
Anyone interested in being considered must attend the audition on June 3rd at 10:00 AM.
Please prepare one monologue NO MORE THAN ONE MINUTE LONG. Must be from a film or TV show. The character should be experiencing an emotional beat or change. That does not mean it has to be tragic emotion. You ill also be paired up work on a scene. Please download the scene below and rehearse it and have it with you.
The script is from Four Stars. Men play Matt. Women play Ali.
It is fine if you have done it before. Please prepare both scenes, you might only be asked to work one of them.
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE ONLY AFTER ACCEPTANCE FROM DIRECTOR LISINA STONEBURNER.
* Deadline to register is July 1st 2018. Rehearsals begin in August. First meeting is late July.
* The Showcase date is Friday, September 28th at 7:00 PM. All participants must be available.
* All participants must be available for a dress and technical rehearsal on Sunday, September 23rd. Time TBD.
* All participants must be available for an early rehearsal and call time the day of the presentation. Exact time TBD.
* All participants must attend a meeting prior to rehearsals beginning. Meeting date and time is Sunday, July 29th 12:00 PM
* All participants must be prepared to attend rehearsals for their scenes.
* Rehearsals will be held at different times throughout the week based on individual schedules and director availability.
* The amount of rehearsals are dependent on the work needed for each scene.
* All scenes are directed by Lisina Stoneburner.
* All material is chosen by Lisina Stoneburner.
* Participants who cannot attend their rehearsals will be at risk of losing their spot in the showcase and no money will be returned.
* All participants must have professional headshots. The studio will need a digital copy the headshot one month prior to the showcase. Participants must have hard copies of their headshots to bring to the showcase.
The fee is $225.00 total to participate.
You can enroll in person with a check or cash. PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION DUE BY JULY 1ST.
Use the correct form below based on how you plan to pay.
Master Class students choose the form that does not require payment.
For online registering (recommended) there is a $3.00 fee. Credit card payment in person also incurs the fee.
Once you register you will receive a confirmation from Lisina within 24 hours with further confirmation and instructions. If you have any questions about the showcase, please contact Lisina at firstname.lastname@example.org